By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to participating in this competition.
TenEighty Digital Ltd Terms And Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by TenEighty on their websites, blogs and social media channels. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. TenEighty reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website, blogs, application or social media pages. The Promoter of the Competition is TenEighty Digital Ltd.
2. The Participants enter the Competition by retweeting the competition Tweet from the @TenEightyUK Twitter profile. Entrants must be following @TenEightyUK in order to qualify to win. A purchase or transaction is not required to participate or win. TenEighty Digital Ltd does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
3. The Competition starts on Sunday 25 August, 2019 (“Start Date”), and ends on Sunday 1 September 2019 (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. TenEighty reserve the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry maybe used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. TenEighty does not accept responsibility for lost, damages, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Contributors of TenEighty, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: The winning Entry (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all Entries received by the End Date. The Winner will be contacted by Direct Message within two (7) days from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within two (2) days of notification. This includes selecting a date and venue to redeem the Prize. If TenEighty is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm their acceptance of the Prize, TenEighty reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. TenEighty shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. TenEighty reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on the TenEighty website, blog or social media avenues for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded.
8. Prize. Two (2) VIP tickets to Ben VS Elliot Live Tour. There are two (2) pairs to be given away to two (2) winners. The two (2) winners can select from the UK tour dates which venue they would like to attend. Travel, accommodation or other expenses are not included.
The prize are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, TenEighty Digital Ltd will not be liable to substitute it for a replacement prize. If Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of TenEighty Digital Ltd, TenEighty is not responsible for any cancellation of the Prize by the Prize Provider.
10. Jurisdiction. The Competition, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.