The second leg of the Indoor Season virtual world tour will be occurring over the next week and a half.
The first leg of the tour occurred in March, with virtual “stops” in Los Angeles, London and Sydney, and Orla Gartland streaming three acoustic performances on her YouTube channel.
hi I got some time zones confuzzled so here is a corrected poster ! first show tomorrow. any requests? pic.twitter.com/YX6k5Yawm2
— orla gartland 💔 (@orlagartland) April 11, 2020
The latest batch of shows will see her “visiting” Tokyo on 17 April and Paris on 22 April. The tour kicked off on 12 April in Moscow.
The acoustic streams are free to view. However, Orla has shared there will be an option for viewers to tip, should they feel inclined to.
Orla was originally meant to be touring Europe with Cavetown, AKA Robin Skinner, this month, but due to the current COVID-19 pandemic the tour has been postponed until August. Those who had tickets for the original shows will be able to transfer them to the new dates.
The rescheduled dates for the Cavetown tour are as follows:
- 5 August – Bel Etage, Kiev
- 7 August – The 1930 Hall, Moscow
- 8 August – Kosmonaut, St. Petersburg
- 10 August – Stodola, Warsaw (w/ Orla & Spookyghostboy)
- 11 August – The Roxy, Prague (w/ Orla & Spookyghostboy)
- 12 August – Im Wizemann, Stuttgart (w/ Orla & Spookyghostboy)
- 14 August – Exil Club, Zurich (w/ Orla & Spookyghostboy)
- 15 August – Strom, Munich (w/ Orla & Spookyghostboy)
- 16 August – Magnolia, Milan (w/ Orla & Spookyghostboy)
- 18 August – Akvárium Klub, Budapest (w/ Orla & Spookyghostboy)
- 21 August – FM4 Frequency Festival, St. Poelten
- 23 August – Lowlands Fest, Biddinghuizen
- 25 August – Electric Ballroom, London (w/ Orla & Smoothboi Ezra)