New dates have been announced for Sean McLoughlin’s live tour, How Did We Get Here.
A total of 16 new dates have been added, divided into two further legs.
The second leg of the tour will run from 28 May to 6 June 2018, while the third runs from 23 August to 3 September 2018.
Sean announced the new dates on Twitter:
Don’t forget! Tickets for the next set dates of the tour go on sale today! Some already have, go get em!https://t.co/fdxo6wVVw4
— Jacksepticeye (@Jack_Septic_Eye) April 20, 2018
The dates for the second leg are as follows:
- 28 May – Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, ON
- 29 May – The Fillmore, Detroit, MI
- 30 May – The Egyptian Room, Indianapolis, IN
1 June – The Pageant, St Louis, MO
2 June – Englert Theater, Iowa City, IA
- 3 June – The Ryman, Nashville, TN
- 5 June – The Rococo Theatre, Lincoln, NE
- 6 June – Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO
- 23 August – Ace Theater, Los Angeles, CA
- 24 August – Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
- 25 August – The El Rey, Albuquerque, NM
- 27 August – The Paramount Theatre, Denver, CO
- 28 August – The Capitol Theatre, Salt Lake City, UT
- 29 August – The Egyptian Theatre, Boise, ID
- 30 August – The Revolution Hall, Portland, OR
3 September – The Moore Theater, Seattle, WA
Tickets are available now, but the Toronto, Indianapolis, and Iowa City dates have already sold out.