New dates have been announced for Sean McLoughlin’s live tour, How Did We Get Here.
There were previously ten dates announced for Sean‘s tour, running from 24 March to 4 April 2018.
A total of 16 new dates have been added, divided into two further legs.
The second leg of the tour will run from 28 May to 6 June 2018, while the third runs from 23 August to 3 September 2018.
Sean announced the new dates on Twitter:
Don’t forget! Tickets for the next set dates of the tour go on sale today! Some already have, go get em!https://t.co/fdxo6wVVw4
— Jacksepticeye (@Jack_Septic_Eye) April 20, 2018
The dates for the second leg are as follows:
- 28 May – Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, ON
- 29 May – The Fillmore, Detroit, MI
- 30 May – The Egyptian Room, Indianapolis, IN
1 June – The Pageant, St Louis, MO
2 June – Englert Theater, Iowa City, IA
- 3 June – The Ryman, Nashville, TN
- 5 June – The Rococo Theatre, Lincoln, NE
- 6 June – Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO
- 23 August – Ace Theater, Los Angeles, CA
- 24 August – Comerica Theatre, Phoenix, AZ
- 25 August – The El Rey, Albuquerque, NM
- 27 August – The Paramount Theatre, Denver, CO
- 28 August – The Capitol Theatre, Salt Lake City, UT
- 29 August – The Egyptian Theatre, Boise, ID
- 30 August – The Revolution Hall, Portland, OR
3 September – The Moore Theater, Seattle, WA
Tickets are available now, but the Toronto, Indianapolis, and Iowa City dates have already sold out.
Find out about the new Interactive Introverts tour dates, or read about Carrie Hope Fletcher’s role in Heathers.
For updates follow @TenEightyUK on Twitter or Like TenEighty UK on Facebook.