Emma Blackery has announced a new European tour.
The performances that were cancelled when she postponed her previously-planned European tour have been rescheduled, and gigs in London and Stockholm have been added.
Emma announced the new dates, which run throughout October 2018, on Twitter:
I am going on tour!! Aaaahhhh!!
Fan pre-sale is available NOW!
✨ https://t.co/SbQbdf2YuG ✨
VIP Upgrade (inc. early entry, M&G + exclusive merch) will be on sale this Friday at 10am (general admission ticket needed)
SEE YOU ALL SOON pic.twitter.com/olKvsPPq3p
— Emma Blackery (@emmablackery) April 23, 2018
General tickets went on sale at 10am on 27 April. Tickets for the UK dates can be purchased via SeeTickets and Ticketmaster, while tickets for gigs in the rest of Europe can be purchased from myticket.co.uk. Tickets purchased for the postponed March tour will be valid for the equivalent rescheduled dates.
A VIP Upgrade is available, and will consist of early entry, a meet-and-greet, and exclusive merch.
The tour dates are as follows:
- 4 November 2018 – Parkteatret, Oslo, NO
- 6 October 2018 – Bar Brooklyn, Stockholm, SE
- 7 October 2018 – Beta, Copenhagen, DK
- 9 October 2018 – Sugarfactory, Amsterdam, NL
- 10 October 2018 – Nochtspeicher, Hamburg, DE
- 12 October 2018 – Musik & Freiden, Berlin, DE
- 13 October 2018 – B72, Vienna, AT
- 14 October 2018 – Feierwerk, Munich, DE
- 16 October 2018 – Luxor, Koln, DE
- 17 October 2018 – Zoom, Frankfurt, DE
- 20 October 2018 – Academy2, Manchester, UK
- 21 October 2018 – O2 Institute2, Birmingham, UK
- 22 October 2018 – Garage, Glasgow, UK
- 24 October 2018 – Tramshed, Cardiff, UK
- 25 October 2018 – KOKO, London, UK
Read about our ten favourite Emma Blackery moments. Alternatively, find out about Daniel J. Layton announcing a Baking with Layton book.