Gaming YouTuber Sean McLoughlin has announced that he will tour the USA with a new live show.
Sean‘s tour, titled How Did We Get Here, will run for ten US dates – beginning on 23 March at the Majestic Theater in Dallas, Texas, and concluding in Boston, Massachusetts at the Chevalier Theater on 4 April.
“This show and this tour is one of my proudest achievements so far with doing YouTube in general,” Sean said in the announcement video. “I think it’s such a fantastic show and I think the people who go to it will leave with a really great experience out of it.”
Sean also revealed that the tour will expand to include further dates around the world, with more information to follow later in the year.
The USA tour dates for How Did We Get Here are as follows:
- 23 March – Dallas, TX – Majestic Theater
- 24 March – Austin, TX – Moody Theater at ACL Live
- 25 March – Houston, TX – Cullen Performance Hall
- 27 March – New Orleans, LA – Mahalia Jackson Theater
- 29 March – Orlando, FL – Hard Rock
- 30 March – Atlanta, GA – Atlanta Symphony Hall
- 31 March – Durham, NC – Durham Performing Arts Center
- 2 April – Philadelphia, PA – Tower Theater
- 3 April – Washington, DC – Lincoln Theater
- 4 April – Boston, MA – Chevalier Theater
Tickets go on sale at 10am local time on 23 February, via jacksepticeyetour.com.
Read up on YouTube’s proposed steps for tackling “harmful” content, or check out our pick of the best room tours.
For updates follow @TenEightyUK on Twitter or Like TenEighty UK on Facebook.