Rose Dix and Rosie Spaughton are set to take their Exposed tour across the UK in April 2017.
I'm so excited to start the tour in Cardiff! I have so many family connections in Wales and I LOVE IT THERE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤
— Rose Ellen Dix 🦄 (@RoseEllenDix) January 18, 2017
The tour promises to be a “raw, stripped-back” and “intimate” experience. The pair “are coming to expose all… and anything could happen!”
“Going on tour’s going to be incredible and we can’t wait for our live emotional breakdowns,” said Rose and Rosie. “Sharing that with fans makes us relatable and human, despite being a lot more famous than them.”
The full list of tour dates is as follows:
- Sunday 23 – Tramshed, Cardiff
- Monday 24 April – Vicar St, Dublin
- Tuesday 25 April – Lowry Quays Theatre, Salford
- Wednesday 26 April – SECC Lomond Auditorium, Glasgow
- Thursday 27 April – O2 Institute, Birmingham
- Friday 28 April – O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London
Tickets for the shows will go on sale at 10am on 20 January via MyTicket.
Jim Chapman and Marcus Butler walked the catwalk at Dolce & Gabbana’s fashion show in Milan. Alternatively, check out the dates for Suli Breaks’s Not a Role Model tour!