Alfie Deyes has launched an online store with creators including Joe and Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr, and Louis Cole.
The Creator Store was launched on 9 December by Alfie Deyes. The online shop features merchandise from Alfie, Tanya Burr, Evan Edinger, Louis Cole, and Zoe and Joe Sugg‘s new SuggLife range which launched at the same time.
And we are LIVE! 🙌🏼https://t.co/clMbKWqpRk
— The Creator Store (@TheCreatorStore) December 9, 2016
The store sells a variety of clothes including shirts, hoodies and beanies, as well as stationery, phone cases, and posters. The store includes:
- Evan Edinger ‘Gotta Get That Shot’ iPhone Case £9.99
- Live The Adventure Laptop Case £12.99
- PointlessBlog Pendant Necklace £12.99
- Sugg Life 2017 Rewind Calendar £12.99
- Tanya Burr ‘Everyday is an adventure’ print £9.99
- Live The Adventure Long Sleeve Tee – Black £15.99
- Evan Edinger Pun Poster £9.99
- PointlessBlog Grey Beanie £12.99
- Sugg Life Sticker Pack £6.99
- PointlessBlog Popsockets £8.99
The Creator Store Limited, the company behind the online store, was formed in March 2016 with Alfie as the sole director. “I’m freaking out…” wrote Alfie on Twitter. “I’ve been working on this new company for a year!”
This is the first time a lot of my merch is online, and we ship worldwide so I hope you like it! Also got more in the pipeline! :D
— Evan Edinger (@EvanEdinger) December 9, 2016
The store ships merchandise worldwide and has confirmed that early orders will be received before Christmas. More information can be found on the Creator Store website.
- Josh Pieters celebrates London city living with The Sims 4
- Facebook Video: The New Champion?
- Five of the Best: Videos About Mental Health
- Carrie Hope Fletcher Nominated for WhatsOnStage Award
- YouTubers Join Together for Charity Christmas Single
- Five of the Best: Zalfie Moments