Josh Pieters toured London to celebrate the launch of The Sims 4: City Living.
To mark the launch of the The Sims 4: City Living expansion pack, Josh Pieters has filmed a new vlog where he explores London.
“I did a video with my friend Jake who is visiting from South Africa for a week,” Josh said. “I showed him all the big sites like Winter Wonderland and the London Eye. We made a vlog together and I gave him a real London type experience. It was good fun!”
The Sims 4: City Living is set in the fictional city of San Myshuno and offers players the chance to experience city life. The expansion pack includes festivals, new social opportunities and a social media careers track.
“I love London. I’d spend time here when I was playing cricket in the summers so when I got to move here full-time I loved it,” Josh explained. “In my vlog, we went to the sort of places you can expect to see in the game.”
- UK Gamers Support “Hunt the Hacker” Coding Campaign
- YouTubers Attend Premiere for Joe & Caspar Hit the Road: USA
- Marcus Butler Tops iTunes Chart With New Podcast
- Facebook Video: The New Champion?
- YouTubers Do #HogwartsInTheSnow Event