The Strictly Come Dancing UK Arena Tour will take place in early 2019.
It has been annouced that Joe will be one of the performers in the 29-show tour which will be taking place across the UK, starting in Birmingham on 18 January.
“I’m so thrilled to be joining the Strictly Tour. I’m loving every minute, so continuing my journey into 2019 is going to be brilliant. I can’t wait to get quick stepping at arenas all over the UK.”
— SCD_Live_Tour (@SCD_Live_Tour) November 30, 2018
The Strictly tour will then head to Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Glasgow and Nottingham before heading to London for the final 6 shows.
The full list of tour dates have been confirmed as follows:
- 18, 19, 20, 21 January: Arena Birmingham
- 24 and 25 January: First Direct Arena – Leeds
- 26 and 27 January: Manchester Arena
- 29 January: Liverpool Echo Arena
- 30 and 31 January: FlyDSA Arena Sheffield
- 1, 2, 3 February: The SSE Hydro – Glasgow
- 5 and 6 February: Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
- 7 and 8 February: SSE Arena, Wembley
- 9 and 10 February: The O2
Joe will be dancing alongside his professional partner Dianne Buswell for all performances.
In a statement, he said that he is “thrilled to be joining the Strictly Tour”.
“I’m loving every minute, so continuing my journey into 2019 is going to be brilliant. I can’t wait to get quick stepping at arenas all over the UK,” he said.
Tickets are avaliable now and range from £35 to 65.