The YouTubers will face off in the ring next weekend…
The fight will be shown live on their YouTube channels, with coverage starting at 1600 GMT with the main ring walk expected after 1800 GMT.
Both Joe and JJ have posted pre-match videos on social media.
“[Joe will] exhaust himself in the first and second round, and in the third round it’ll just be me”, KSI previously told TenEighty. “It’ll be too easy. I’ll be hitting him with a jab here and there and then one right hook. And then it’s over.
“I can’t wait for people to see me destroy him. People aren’t going to realise but I’m very strong.”
Can’t wait to share this journey with you guys after the fight… pic.twitter.com/vsnTYfadKB
— KSI (@KSIOlajidebt) January 24, 2018
Details of the weigh-in have also been released. It will take place at York Hall in Bethnal Green at 1500 GMT on Friday 2 February 2018. The weigh-in will not be streamed online and entry is first come first served.
More details on #KSIWeller can be found at KSIWeller.com
- KSI Talks Upcoming Boxing Match
- TenEighty Meets: Oli White
- YouTube Pranks Resulted in almost 3,000 Emergency Service Call-Outs in 2017
- Six YouTubers With Mind-Blowing Hidden Talents
- Video Spotlight: Offensive Jokes with Ricky Gervais
- Chrissy Chambers Wins Revenge Porn Case
- The UK’s Ten Most Viewed Videos of 2017