It’s landed! The TenEighty Yearbook 2017, shot at Summer in the City 2017…
Over 80 creators took part in the second TenEighty Yearbook, including some of the UK YouTube community’s most loved faces, such as Dodie Clark, Oli White, Connie Glynn, The Lean Machines, Thomas ‘TomSka’ Ridgewell, Hazel Hayes, and PJ Liguori. International stars featured include Nathan Zed, Gabbie Hanna, and Chandler Wilson.
Creators joined TenEighty backstage at Summer in the City 2017 to have their picture taken by lifestyle photographer Dave Bird. He was assisted by Liam Curtin, Conor Riley, Tilly Pearce, and TenEighty co-editors AJ Brinnand and Teoh Lander-Boyce.
The full photoshoot can be viewed by swiping right or left in the Flickr widget below.
You can also check out last year’s Yearbook here.
Want more from Summer in the City 2017?
Check out our Summer in the City tag, where you’ll find all of our coverage from panels and stage performances, as well as some other fun extras.
You might also be interested in:
- Summer in the City Awards 2017 Round-Up
- Ethnicity Online Panel at Summer in the City 2017
- BookTube Panel at Summer in the City 2017
- Emma Blackery At Summer in the City 2017: Headline Recap
- Our Fave Shady Moments from the YouTube Honesty Hour Panel at Summer in the City 2017
- LGBTQ+ Panel at Summer in the City 2017
- Challenge and Reaction Videos Panel at Summer in the City 2017
- Five Neat YouTube Features Creators Should Look Out For from Summer in the City 2017