Hannah Witton, Zoe London, and Fleur De Force were among the YouTubers to win Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards at the magazine’s annual event.
The awards, which took place in London on 3 November, were held in partnership with Blossom Hill. The shortlist of nominees for each award was decided by public vote, with winners chosen by a panel of judges. Among the judges were Cosmopolitan editor Farrah Storr, and YouTubers Jordan Bone, Sam Chapman, Nicola Haste, and Louise Pentland.
Awards covered a range of topics like fashion, health and wellbeing, and lifestyle, as well as an award for Best Vlogger which was won by Suzie Bonaldi. Cosmopolitan’s Content of the Year award was given to Zoe London.
The winners took to Twitter to express their gratitude:
— Hannah Witton (@hannahwitton) November 3, 2016
— Fleur (@FleurDeForce) November 3, 2016
— Zoe London (@zoelondondj) November 3, 2016
The 2016 award winners include:
- Blossom Hill Influencers Choice Award – Brogan Tate
- Best Use of Social Media – Fleur de Force
- Content of the Year – Zoe London
- Best Vlogger – Suzie Bonaldi
- Best Beauty Influencer – Chloe Boucher
- Best Sex and Relationships Influencer – Hannah Witton
- Best Health and Wellbeing Influencer – Cat Meffan
- Best Fashion Influencer – Megan Ellaby
A full list of nominees for each award can be found on the Cosmopolitan website.